• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Are there any headphones for PC that support blu-ray audio?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ajy0903

Hi.

Are there any headphones for PC that support playing Blu-ray discs sound features?
- "DTS-HD MA, Dolby TrueHD 5.1, Dolby Digital Plus 5.1, Dolby Digital 5.1" ?

I know I have to use the receiver and speaker for it, but I also want to do that using speaker, so that I can quietly watch Blu-ray on my PC and full sound feature of Blu-ray discs.

I don't have preferred price range and I live in USA

Last edited:
Many, it just comes down to your personal preference.

For your uses I would recommend a usb based headset.

Many, it just comes down to your personal preference.

For your uses I would recommend a usb based headset.

Thanks for reply.

I want to use both wired and wireless.

Are their headset like that in the USA?

I'm trying to find them in websites, but I don't know what to look, cause the features of headsets don't list those features.

Hmm not to sure about dual function wired/wireless headsets, they are definitely few and far between. Is there a particular reason you need a wireless headset?

Hmm not to sure about dual function wired/wireless headsets, they are definitely few and far between. Is there a particular reason you need a wireless headset?

Oh, sorry, I didn't mean dual function.

When I said wired/wireless, I meant either wired headset or wireless headset.

I was looking at the wired headset and wireless headset that supports those formats.

Back