• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

finished my loop with one little hickup

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

P8ntballjunky06

Registered
So i just finished my loop, and its going great. But i thought my sec 6950 was a reference model and now i have the wrong water block. So i have one card water cooled and one still on air. Trying to find someone that will trade cards, instead on buying another block (not advertising hear as i do not have access to classified sec). But all and all the set went good.

I believe trading is still restricted to the Classifieds, regardless whether there is an exchange of money or not.

That said, it may be hard to find a reference 6950, especially since it's last gen.

I recently had a similar issue with two HIS HD 6850s not being reference. I searched till I was blue in the face to no avail.

I eventually had to sell them and the blocks and ended up buying two Gigabyte HD 7950s (sourced them locally so that I could check the PCBs in person) and FC blocks.

Last edited:
Back