• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dota 2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I wish I knew how to play Dota, I'm in the Dota2 beta but I just can't seem to get a hold of it. Actually, I do play LoL but I'm not very good at that game either. Took me forEVER to get used to playing. I still die left/right. Dunno how to take things slow, I just charge in there and attack.

I wish I knew how to play Dota, I'm in the Dota2 beta but I just can't seem to get a hold of it. Actually, I do play LoL but I'm not very good at that game either. Took me forEVER to get used to playing. I still die left/right. Dunno how to take things slow, I just charge in there and attack.

You should really stick with Dota 2 if you have the time for it. I feel like it's a much more rewarding game.

You should really stick with Dota 2 if you have the time for it. I feel like it's a much more rewarding game.

I tried playing with easy bots and I still got raped.. pretty sad, actually. A friend of mine, who IS good at LoL, tried playing with me and he too got killed a LOT. I dunno, guess I just gotta watch some tutorial videos or something :bang head

I tried playing with easy bots and I still got raped.. pretty sad, actually. A friend of mine, who IS good at LoL, tried playing with me and he too got killed a LOT. I dunno, guess I just gotta watch some tutorial videos or something :bang head

Just takes some practice. When everyone first starts out they all just feed. You'll get better and when you do its extremely fun and addicting.

Back