• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AOC I2367FH Thin Bezel Lie?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Darq

Registered
Ok so I was about to purchase this monitor (AOC I2367FH) since it seems it was exactly what I was looking for but after looking at reviews I found that the bezel is actually not as thin as advertised and the quality of the screen is not the best either can someone either confirm or deny these rumors.

That really is somewhere south of legit. If I bought this for a multi-monitor setup based on what the physical bezel looked like without seeing it on, I'd be a little peeved.

That really is somewhere south of legit. If I bought this for a multi-monitor setup based on what the physical bezel looked like without seeing it on, I'd be a little peeved.

Is there any truly thin bezel monitor out there I have been looking and I keeping finding false advertising, does no one make a TRULY thin bezel 23in IPS monitor???

Hp professional monitors use an aluminum bezel that is ~ 1/2" wide, if you put your center monitor either just behind or just infront of the side screens you can half the deadspace. With my la2405wg's after about 5 mins of playing I dont even notice the bezel anymore.

Hp professional monitors use an aluminum bezel that is ~ 1/2" wide, if you put your center monitor either just behind or just infront of the side screens you can half the deadspace. With my la2405wg's after about 5 mins of playing I dont even notice the bezel anymore.

I think I have found the monitor of my choice the LG IPS237L-BN it has a 11mm bezel and is IPS. But I wanted to make sure that this is a good choice for gaming and eyefinity or should I go with the AOC.

LG makes great monitors. AFIK they are one of the only IPS oems. Meaning most other brands are using LG panels anyways. If you like that monitor and they fit your budget im sure you will be happy with them.

I was thinking of getting one of those AOC, but now, im sure i wont. On the ads they show it going to the edge, thats false marketing, it was ment to have thin bezel, for multiscreen use, but stretching the glass doent count!

The LG IPS237L-BN, looks alot better, but im having trouble finding good reviews on it, but the price is right in range!

EDIT:

This would **** me off

Not that this is much better
http://www.flatpanelshd.com/news.php?subaction=showfull&id=1344853042

Last edited:
Ok guys I am about to pull the trigger on the LG unless someone has a good recommendation on a thin bezel 23in good for gaming IPS monitor

Did you look at the second link i posted? Its about the LG IPS monitors:thup:

Yes I did, but when I found that monitor it was on newegg with no signs of false advertising it seems by the time I viewed it most signs of the false 1.2mm bezel advertising are gone unfortunately I can't say the same thing about AOC

Back