• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Finally finished my 1st water-cooling loop

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Skullmonkey42

Registered
I just finished my first liquid cooling setup on my gaming rig. I have decided to name my computer "Doomsday" in honor of the Mayans and their incredible math skills...

I have done a few other minor mods and will get some pics posted soon. Thanks to everyone's posts I read to figure out my game plan.:salute:

:rofl: I absolutely agree. That person would have been me. (omg it rhymes lol)

IMG_20121219_022253_zps1c649ff3.jpg

Ok, cool. I know how to upload pics now. I apologize in advance, for I am not a professional photographer and these were taken with my phone.

Looking good! :attn:

Just completed mine a little while ago... you've now reminded me I need to sleeve my PSU wires and get the rest of the wiring under control :cry:

you've now reminded me I need to sleeve my PSU wires and get the rest of the wiring under control :cry:

It is time consuming, but it's sooo worth it. The AX850 was NOT a good PSU to sleeve for a noob, such as myself :bang head. It's a great PSU, but the plugs are all proprietary and some wires are split from one plug to two plugs. It was most challenging.

Nice job man! Don't care for the colored fluid but I like your res/pump placement. Nice tueb routing as well. Great job!

Nice job man! Don't care for the colored fluid but I like your res/pump placement. Nice tueb routing as well. Great job!

In all honesty, I agree about the fluid. While I do think the red looks cool, I'm thinking my next build will just be distilled, a kill coil, and tubing to match whatever the theme may be. Thanks for the compliment!

Back