• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Eyefinity Issues

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Scrub206

So I've been a multi-monitor set up for quite some time now, and im having issues now.. I mounted my monitors on my walls just fine, and i purchsed longer cables (2 DVI and 1 HDMI) to reach from my monitors to my tower. I have a DVI to DVI, DVI to Active Display port adapter, and HDMI to HDMI. when i started everything up to check it out i come to find that i CANT set my monitors up in a 5760x1080 format. When i try to set up eyefinity it ends up just duplicating it on all my monitors. I've literally tried every combination of wires i could, I'm currently using the EXACT same set up i had before i started, when it was working..

Anyone have any idea of what could be the case? Why would it do something like this?

EDIT: Ok, I found the culprit.. I have a Dual Link DVI cable going into a Single link DVI to Display port adapter...

Last edited:
Back