• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can I get more?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Enablingwolf

Senior Member overclocking at t
I want to break 7k in Quadrant. Any input how I can get it?

Asus TF300T @1.8Ghz

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-12-29-15-22-37.png
    Screenshot_2012-12-29-15-22-37.png
    32.5 KB · Views: 53
Nice man, very nice.

.4 of a overclock (never used the TF300T, but retailers advertise it as a 1.4 clock speed)? Which governor you using?

I've experienced higher quadrants using alternative governor's - but even with this in mind ~200 quadrant would be hard to reach even with a "better" governor.. For benching, a governor which sets the min frequency as the devices max frequency will be best. But you've probably already done this..

Added:

Based on reviews apparently there was an I/O bug on the TF300T affecting quadrant scoring; have you tested with ROMs that have confirmed fixing the I/O bug?

I/O 10044 on your image appears low compared to pictures of quadrants with the I/O bug resolved where they are getting 10500+.

Trying an alternative ROM many bump the quadrant above 7000.

Stock the TF300T is 1.3.

I'm using interactive, still kinda new to overclocking tablets.

Right now the device has Energy 12-22 on it with the clemsyn kernel. I am waiting for CM10.1 to work out a few kinks before I move off of the stock based kernels.

I'll look into your input and see what I can do. Thank you!

Stock the TF300T is 1.3.

I'm using interactive, still kinda new to overclocking tablets.

Right now the device has Energy 12-22 on it with the clemsyn kernel. I am waiting for CM10.1 to work out a few kinks before I move off of the stock based kernels.

I'll look into your input and see what I can do. Thank you!

I use the following "guide" when working with Android Kernel Governors; I found it useful in my early days, you might also find it useful as it explains how each Governor is designed, which allows you to pick the appropriate one for your particular needs.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1369817

Are you using an application for tweaking, or is it build in to the ROM you are using?

I'm using System Tuner.

Thanks for the link, interesting read.

Looks like I am going to be trying out CM10.1 tomorrow. The next nightly has rotation fixed it seems.

Back