• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Laptop i3-2370M Benching

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Edward2

I didn't earn a lot of points, but I made some advances with my i3-2370M laptop benching. I need to get Windows XP on my laptop. I am currently using Windows 7 Home 64-bit. I now have the following rankings.

SuperPI 1M = #2
SuperPI 32M = #4
PiFast = #2
wPrime 32M = #2
wPrime 1024M = #1
UCBench2011 = #2

FYI, my 2nd place in SuperPI-1M and PiFast are behind Woomack. I actually beat him in the two wPrime benches.

I didn't earn a lot of points, but I made some advances with my i3-2370M laptop benching. I need to get Windows XP on my laptop. I am currently using Windows 7 Home 64-bit. I now have the following rankings.

SuperPI 1M = #2
SuperPI 32M = #4
PiFast = #2
wPrime 32M = #2
wPrime 1024M = #1
UCBench2011 = #2

FYI, my 2nd place in SuperPI-1M and PiFast are behind Woomack. I actually beat him in the two wPrime benches.

nice work :thup:!

I made only single quick runs while installing this thing for one customer ;)

I'm often making #1 on notebooks and later I lose all as it's much easier to compare your results to already existing scores and try to beat them. When you are the only one on the list then sometimes you don't know if it's already good result or it could be much better. Since most my notebook results are on customers or co-workers hardware then I usually have like 1h for tests after I configure system. It's just hard to make anything good this way. Many notebooks don't even have 2 memory sticks so results in Spi32 or sometimes other tests are low.
It's still good to bench everything as these are easy points for the team.

I got Windows XP installed on my laptop, second partition on the hard drive. Surprisingly, I was not able to improve my SuperPI 1M or PiFast times. I didn't really try the SuperPI 32M test, the tweaks were a little more complicated. I did improve my wPrime and UCBench results.

SuperPI 1M = #2
SuperPI 32M = #4
PiFast = #2
CPU Frequency = #1
wPrime 32M = #1
wPrime 1024M = #1
UCBench2011 = #1

Back