• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Who carries ALL Bitspower fittings?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mpegger

I'm making a shopping list for my future case swap and I cannot find some Bitspower fittings, namely the white 20mm extender, sold by anyone in the US. FrozenCPU has a good selection of Bitspower now, but not that 20mm extender. I remember the last time I had to buy fittings from 2 different retailers for the same reason, that they seem to carry some Bitspower fittings, but not all. :bang head

Already checked the "big" ones for watercooling needs. None of them have the 20mm version, and none of the carry all Bitspower fittings either.:screwy:

Do they even sell direct? I've been over thier website a few times (hence how I know about the 20mm White extender) but have seen no options of purchasing direct from them.

I may just give a call to Frozen on monday and see if maybe they do have it or can get it. Either that or go with the Canadian option and hope it doesn't cost ridiculous fees for shipping/importing.

Do they even sell direct? I've been over thier website a few times (hence how I know about the 20mm White extender) but have seen no options of purchasing direct from them.

I may just give a call to Frozen on monday and see if maybe they do have it or can get it. Either that or go with the Canadian option and hope it doesn't cost ridiculous fees for shipping/importing.
well?

Frozen didn't carry it, and I decided not to bother with the 20mm extension and just go with whatever I can get. Just for once trying to make a build with "aesthetics" in mind instead of just making a build that works with whatever is available, even if it's mismatched and frankensteined together.

Kinda sucks that I have to make a shopping list at multiple retailers just because one store carries some items of a manufactures, another store carries some of the other items from the same manufacturer, and yet another store carries that one item you really need. I'm finding that problem yet again with some other items, and searching for white no-kink coils. Seems like the only place I can find is through Amazon at some store I've never heard of for the coils. :-/

Kinda sucks that I have to make a shopping list at multiple retailers just because one store carries some items of a manufactures, another store carries some of the other items from the same manufacturer, and yet another store carries that one item you really need. I'm finding that problem yet again with some other items, and searching for white no-kink coils. Seems like the only place I can find is through Amazon at some store I've never heard of for the coils. :-/

Oh how familar does that sound to me. :rofl: I've prolly spent $100+ on either forgeting an item when I just placed a big order and struck paying extra $10 for the ONE item too going on to 3 different websites that had the H20 parts I needed which I ended up ordering from.

As one old wise man said once "Watercooling is a hobby."

This might be a tad too late, but it seems you can order direct from them:

http://www.bitspower.com.tw/

It seems the only way to do so at the moment is via email. And they don't seem to list their price online or the shipping rates, so you'll have to wait for a quote to get the final numbers. But at least they accept PayPal so there's that level of protection if you need it.

Still seems a bit sketchy to me, but that might be your only option for getting all of the fittings you need from one place.

This might be a tad too late, but it seems you can order direct from them:

http://www.bitspower.com.tw/

It seems the only way to do so at the moment is via email. And they don't seem to list their price online or the shipping rates, so you'll have to wait for a quote to get the final numbers. But at least they accept PayPal so there's that level of protection if you need it.

Still seems a bit sketchy to me, but that might be your only option for getting all of the fittings you need from one place.

Yes but I'am sure its going to cost more than its really worth it. You will prolly wait 3 weeks because they are based in Taiwan and who knows how much the shipping + w/e other custom fees you'll have to pay depending which country you're from. I would either compromise with another longer or 2 shorter pieces as one or wait till they are in stock from the retail sites.

Yes but I'am sure its going to cost more than its really worth it. You will prolly wait 3 weeks because they are based in Taiwan and who knows how much the shipping + w/e other custom fees you'll have to pay depending which country you're from. I would either compromise with another longer or 2 shorter pieces as one or wait till they are in stock from the retail sites.
Those are all valid points. I just wanted to let the OP know that it is an option. I personally wouldn't go that route, but I prefer to have a front end ordering system in place when I shop. Something that can give me a price and shipping charges up front.

Another option that might work is to actually put in a request to either PPCs or FCPU (or other retailer) to order some in. Since they have ties with the manufacturers directly, it might be a more viable option and you can still be able to order it all from one site.

Back