• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

dead psu/rma

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

boucher91

i have 2 pcpowerandcooling psu,s both died waaay before thier time and werent being abused or even worked very hard..
silencer mk II 750 and a 950..
anyone had any experience with rma,s with pcpower/ozc???
the 950 ran a chv non-z,[email protected],120gigssd,1.5tbhdd,2dvdburners,7770xfxgpu,tvtuner(hauppauge),sbxfiplatpro,a 655pump and bout 20 low speed fans,
the 750 ran much less M4A89TD PRO/USB3, 1100t [email protected],6870xfx gpu, 1ssd and 2 hdd, a655pump and also 20 lowspeed fans,
both rigs were slightly oced and folded 24/7 but i really believe i should have been well covered...
ive owned quite a few pcpower psu,s still have 4 others that are still running as i type and have been running much longer (by several years....
anyone see anything wrong???
tia
Ron

PCPower is really good with RMAs, I had a silencer and it was one hell of a PSU.

Kinda odd that it would just blow like that, have you noticed any power flucuations in your area? Either that or a possible short.

Odd for them to die. Do you have them connected to a (functional) surge protector?

PC P&C should be willing to RMA them without any issue.

ya they have surge protectors hooked up..
cannot find any shorts or anything else for that matter..
the psu in sig works for all 3 boxes and its an older style..not the mk II series
i wonder if something is up on the mk II series..

support for ocz/pcp&c seems to be pretty good compaired to other companies...
new psu on the way...

Back