• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What do you guys think/recommend!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

iGrumpyiE

Registered
So I can finally affored a 600build that I have been dieing to buy! Sadly I had a build 3-5months ago but most of the parts went discontinued =( I did build off a youtube video and want your thoughts!

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ykYN

I just wanted your guys opinion that will make this build better but wont change the price (maybe 10-20 dollars more)

-I am going to use this pc to game (mostly bf3, bo2, A.V.A, FC3, Skyrim, and ofc minecraft)
-I dont really care if it makes sounds just not to much to were I cant soundplay.
-Plan to make -some- videos but not going to huge on that.

-Please keep it through newegg-

Your time, help, and words are GREATLY appricated!

Last edited:
I have this case, but are you willing to spend $100 on a case, the NZXT Phantom 410 is the perfect choice for you, they are come in many color, very attractive too

I would avoid Raidmax.

Other than that, I'll post a recommendation when I get home in a few hours. Should be able to shave a bit off the build.

I hate you so much! Making me choose from 3 sexy case's =(

My next question for these case's is which fan has the best airflow and which can support the most fans and still fit all the peices from my build (scard the 212 heat stink or the gpu or the motherboard wont fit)

But thx for those links those are AMAZING CASES

If others are reading this still post your recommendations on case's I would GREATLY appreciate it

Last edited:
The Zalman is okay. The other two are probably crap quality. But there are definitely better options...don't just get a case for aggressive looks and pretty lights. :p

The case is the single part that matters the least...don't spend so much time on it.

The first case have 1 x 120mm Front Green LED Fan
1 x 120mm Rear Fan
2 x 120mm Top Fans

The second case have 1 x Top 120mm Blue LED Fan
1 x Rear 120mm Standard Fan
1 x Front 120mm Blue LED Fan and 2 80mm fan

The third one have x 120mm Blue LED Front Fan
1 x 120mm Rear Fan and a 1 big 180mm side fan.

I have some more case that cost no more than $70, if you want i will show you

The first case have 1 x 120mm Front Green LED Fan
1 x 120mm Rear Fan
2 x 120mm Top Fans

The second case have 1 x Top 120mm Blue LED Fan
1 x Rear 120mm Standard Fan
1 x Front 120mm Blue LED Fan and 2 80mm fan

The third one have x 120mm Blue LED Front Fan
1 x 120mm Rear Fan and a 1 big 180mm side fan.

I have some more case that cost no more than $70, if you want i will show you

That would be awesome :D

Raidmax are pretty low end for build quality. I used to think like you until I finally bought quality cases. :)

Good case are expensive, like the Corsair Obsidian 800d, it still cost $260 to $300 on the street, this guy here only want to build a $600 pc, so a $50 to $70 case are good enough.

Good cases don't have to be expensive, and the Corsair cases are horribly overpriced. There are plenty of good cases at that price range.

Just because you want to spend less money does NOT mean you have to compromise quality.

Frankly, I wouldn't ever pay anything over $150-200 for a glorified metal box. If I really needed something that giant, I'd just make a case myself.

Back