• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

reservoir mounted upside down

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mjmm88

Registered
I have the ek multi option basic tube rez. so there is 3 holes in the bottom, one on the top. i need the top outlet connected to my rad, but if i do that there is no fill port anymore. If I flip the rez upside down, it works. is it okey to have the rez upside down?

From the pics I've seen on EK's site, you would want 2 ports on the top and one on the bottom. It would be like so:

2 ports on top= 1 port for fill port, the other for the rad (this will make it easy for you)

1 bottom port would be for the pump's inlet so the pump can draw the fluid.

*Edit*

You can also use a "Y" splitter for the one port ontop. This way you'll have both the fill port and the rad
outlet on the same line.

Fill port ---->Y<rad outlet

Bottom------ Y will go to top of res

Mine was always setup to where I had 3 ports on bottom, one for line coming back in from loop, one is for line going to pump and the other is a plexi cap that has a hole for mounting an LED. The other end had just one port that could have been used for filling. I just unscrewed the entire top.

Now, I have since flipped mine over. I have the 3 ports on top, one being the led mount, one is capped off and the third is where the rad (end of loop dumps into) and the one port on the bottom is what feeds my pump :)

Granted, mine is a bitspower 250mm, but they are are more or less the exact same ;)

Modz

Back