• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MSI 7770 no overvoltage ... ha ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ZL1

Senior Crypto Caretaker
guys .. guys please tell me Im missing something, my brand new msi 7770, big sign on box "MSI Gpu over voltage better oc capacity" doesnt seem to actually have voltage control, but someone please tell me Im wrong before, and I kid you not, I SUE them! thats mis-advertising ;) and also ruined my evening !!! its 5" of snow out there, I barely made it home, car battery died 10feet from the driveway .. I had to leave it there, Im beyond pissed, now this ?? someone tell me Im missing something
cat 13.1 and the latest afterburner, whatever that may be, maybe older cat ? or sue msi after all ?

thanks in advance !

Dan

Check the driver DVD for an afterburner install file, if one is going to work it'll be that one.

You went into AB options and enabled voltage control right?

course :)
eh ... no dvd .. lol :D

but I can go down through the versions if needed

Yeah may want to try an older version of AB or an older AMD driver. I assume you did the textfile edit as well (just in case?)

Yeah may want to try an older version of AB or an older AMD driver. I assume you did the textfile edit as well (just in case?)

course :)
ya, gonna go through the numbers now

That's lousy. I'd email MSI directly just for giggles, and take it back if at all possible :(

thats typical, but I dunno where to email or call them .. they seem to be very "serious" like and this will def be my last MSI product ...

Return that junk ASAP then. What a bunch of crap. :-/

I would actually since missing an advertised feature can be seen as a malfunction, but most of all this just upset me on principle
but shipping will cost me 30euro ..... :(

Back