• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

M-Audio Fast Track issues with Garage Band 11

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

caincha

So a friend of mine asked me to help him setup his M-Audio Fast Track that seemed to be having some issues on Garage Band 11.
I tried this with no luck: http://blogs.skokielibrary.info/med...to-prepare-m-audio-fast-track-for-garageband/

I can't get anything on MONO2, but it seems to be recording the metronome even when it's off (no audible audio at all though). Monitor is ON, still no go.

Someone suggested that we should uninstall/reinstall Garage Band and see if it works, but that sounds too much like a Windows solution. Plus that Garage Band came bundled with my friend's 2012 Macbook Pro and he tossed the box and manuals so I'm afraid that if we uninstall it he would have to buy it again.

might have got a bad M-Audio or cable, the problem is unlikely garage band related used to use it alot on several systems with different devices including some M-audio devices and never once had any issues.

its been a few years since i messed with Mac's tho so things may have changed but garage band was always solid for us.

He's using the ProTools software that came with M-Audio, so it ain't harware related...

Back