• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SimCity the best CPU game ever

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

puckr

Hey guys so when SimCity comes out (March 5th) I think its going to determine all about if you have a good enough CPU because of all the AI features in the game! However i wounder if they will ever make it more graphically better or if its even possible? Also with the new Glassbox engine i cannot wait to get my hands on this game! Any thoughts?

I just deleted three pages of trolling from this thread. Zenos, do not make any more posts in here. Absolutely ridiculous.

Thanks Thid! :D But it would be hard on these kind of games to improve graphics a lot because of the amount of what must be rendered all at once and that could depend on the engine as well.

but yes it can always get better. though its been since the first Sim City that I have been so interested in this game again :D

Thanks Thid! :D But it would be hard on these kind of games to improve graphics a lot because of the amount of what must be rendered all at once and that could depend on the engine as well.

but yes it can always get better. though its been since the first Sim City that I have been so interested in this game again :D

I agree, i play this game with so much passion!

I'm not a fan of the online requirement for what is essentially a single player game.

It only punishes legitimate customers while pirates will always find a way around it.

I'm not a fan of the online requirement for what is essentially a single player game.

It only punishes legitimate customers while pirates will always find a way around it.

Okay but what do you mean by pirates will find a way around it?:confused:

They are essentially requiring an internet connection (which I don't agree with) to prevent hackers. It punishes the casual gamer who just wants to build a city because now he has to go through a lot more to just play a simple game in SP mode.

Hackers will find ways to cut the online portion out of the game anyways they will always get around it.

But I think thats what janus was getting at.

They are essentially requiring an internet connection (which I don't agree with) to prevent hackers. It punishes the casual gamer who just wants to build a city because now he has to go through a lot more to just play a simple game in SP mode.

Hackers will find ways to cut the online portion out of the game anyways they will always get around it.

But I think thats what janus was getting at.

Awhh that makes sense now! Thanks buddy but i do think that this game will be really awesome and they should put a mode for offline (if not already)

They should but I don't see it happening. Ubisoft does it with there single player games as a form of DRM but as Janus pointed out the people it's meant to punish are the ones who don't have to deal with it only the paying customers do.

Back