• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A7V266-E Voltage issue.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AudiMan

Anyone know why the voltages in this Bios can only be set to 1.80, 1.825, and 1.850? The default Voltage for the XP's are 1.750 right? The bios doesn't give me that option.

AudiMan said:
Anyone know why the voltages in this Bios can only be set to 1.80, 1.825, and 1.850? The default Voltage for the XP's are 1.750 right? The bios doesn't give me that option.

Dude another XP DEAD! Hehheheh give me one :p

Well, have you tried the lastest bios update? Referred to the manual?

No, I haven't had much time lately to do that kind of stuff. I just noticed it yesterday.

As for the other dead one,,, I am having VERY bad luck lately.

For some reason my Dual Asus was overheating the processor.

No matter what I tried, the CPU0 temps were skyrocketing, and the other CPU was fine. I even put a heatsink on the hotter CPU that was twice as good as the other CPU,, AND reduced the volage back to 1.75 and it was still WAY hotter than the cpu with the worse heating AND higher voltage,, then finally it died. I have NO idea what could have caused this.

anyone?

Back