• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sims 3 downloadable content

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Qlix

Hey guys i understand that Sims 3 isnt exactly new and exciting cutting edge gaming but i am having an issues and i figured the smartest people on the interwebs could probably help me.

Basically I can get the game installed just fine and play. The issue happens when i download content and try to install it. All of my downloads are in Documents/EA/Sims 3/Downloads and they DO show up in the game launcher. I can install them there just fine. The problem occurs when i load the game... nothing is there. So basically the launcher installs all content, but it is not showing up in game.

Any help and I would love you all forever... and so would my wife :screwy:. I also wont get pans thrown at my head anymore this weekend. K? k. :p

The check box is actually to disable custom content... Not allow it. And it is unchecked

well the first time you load custom downloads, it will be checked. once sims3 adds it to your game it automatically unchecks itself. It should on the right tell you what has been added vs what has not been added.

Back