• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Phanteks PH-TC14CS vs CORSAIR H100i vs Swiftech H220 vs CORSAIR H110

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I am not familiar with the Phantecs or the H110. I can tell you that the difference between the H70, Antec 920 and H100 is about 2*C to 3*C and a safe assumtion is these 140mm coolers will give you a similar bump, MAYBE. The BIG advantage of the Swiftec H220 is it expandability where should you find yourself in need of more cooling you can easily plumb in another rad which none of the others will allow you to do. Keep in mind there is a bit more work involved maitenance wise with the H220. To understand this read the stickies above if you havent already.

i have done few water cooling setup, my last one had 3 loops on it, cooling everything, ram, cpu, motherboard, GPU, etc etc, but i just dont have much time now days, nor i want to deal with chances of leak and testing time, i just want something that i can install in 30 min, OC my CPU a bit and be done with it...

I currently have the H110 and love it. It's keeping my FX-8120 cool decently as an AIO can.

That's with it being OC to 4.0

I wont upgrade(except maybe fans) or extend my water cooling system, so at this point im between the H110 and the H220

I'd go with the H220. Better parts used for about the same amount of money. Better rad, pump, block, fans etc from a real WC company. If you want to deal with adding more down the road you can and if not than so be it. H220 imho is a better buy.

The H220 is your best option for cooling. I just grabbed the H110 because I didn't feel like waiting on the H220.

The swiftech is the better choice for all the reasons stated above. It is imposible to guess what kind of OC you could get as every system is different. Best of luck to you whatever you choose.

The H220 will win for sure... no doubt.

I own a Phantek and its a great ( big ) cooler. Can bench my 3820 at ~5ghz and temp are OK.

Shut i have a $150 gift card from amazon, but they dont sell the h220... They got all the corsair ones :( ..wondering :(

Last edited:
Yep, Swiftech is sold out (my unit arrives Friday), but FrozenCPU and other resellers are getting stock next week.

In addition to what's been mentioned, I like the H220 because it's relatively quiet even at full speed.

Back