• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I need help, mainboard wont save changes

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

b0

Hello, i have problem with my mainbord

I am trying to clock my cpu but its impossible, everytime i set "Adjust CPU ratio" to any number, or when i put "AMD Turbo Core Technology" to "Enabled" or "Disabled" i save changes. pc restart it self and all this settings are set to "Auto" again

If i put "Core 6 state" or "AMD Cool'n'Quiet to "Disabled" that works, it stays disabled after my pc restarts... boot settings also works.

Yesterday i was hoping that maybe there is an update for bios which would fix this problem.. I instaled Live Update 5 and he found update for bios which i instaled.. so my bios version is now newest "V10.4 / 20130115"

I bought PC 20 days ago, my CPU is AMD Desktop Athlon II X4 750K Black edition.. its good for clocking and mainboard wont let me do it :undecided:

Chassis SILVERSTONE Redline RL04B Midi Tower
CORSAIR Power Supply, Builder Series CX 80+ Bronze, 430 Watt
AMD CPU Desktop Athlon II X4 750K (3.4GHz,4MB,100W,FM2) box, Black Edition

Last edited:
do you have the basic settings in the bios set to "auto" or "manual" (cpu voltage and such)?
you might have left a basic setting on auto.
I know nothing about your board.

b0 on my board if you don't hit enter or cycle off the option with the up and down keys it reverts back to the previous setting.

Back