• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Graphics card ~$150

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

labibij

Registered
I am looking to build a computer and am having troubles finding a good graphics card because as soon as I gather information, the price goes up fast. So I was wondering what the best graphics card is that I could get for around $115. Would it be the Radeon HD 7770, specifically the HIS Radeon HD 7770 1GB?

I'm not going to be doing much gaming. Maybe a soccer match or flight simulator would be the most intensive. I do want a decent graphics card for those games though. I'm mainly a computer programmer.

You'll probably want a Nvidia card if you're planning on doing video playback a lot. AMD and Intel support it too, but VDPAU works so much better than VAAPI in practice. (And you also get CUDA support.) Also, any recent Nvidia card is excellent at deinterlacing interlaced content.

Back