• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

First watercooling...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kdsx

Registered
The loop is complete computer up and running but just need add more lights... and some cover that I'm design but here what i have so far

the leak testing did for 24h
IMG_0330.JPG

the computer after it was completed
IMG_0337.JPG

the computer in the dark
IMG_0340.JPG

Thanks everyone who helped me
and thanks to Conumdrum and GTXJackBauer for help guiding me at the start

sorry for not have the best pictures

The one from the cpu to the gpu needs to be shortened and same goes to the pump, you might want to do this quickly before anything happens.

so I cant have my tube coil like that even tho I kinda like the look? sorry ask question even tho I put it together kind of a hands on person learn from doing and make mistake.

so my bad stress point will be where my video card goes to the CPU and the pump?

Any thing else that look wrong?

>.< I guess I failed my first attempt >.<

That will be a easy fix :D first times always need fine adjustments. even pro guys still do adjustments

I bought some 90 deg fitting rotational hope that will help with some of the bad stress points just hate ordering part because got buy them from the U.S. ( the company are great just the delivery companies are horrible.) It's really the worst part of water cooling for Canadians or at less for me.

may i suggest a 90' from the pump outlet on the left in the picture? Maybe rotate the pump slightly so the outlet is closer to the grommet hole, and put the 90' going straight up

the joint for the gpu to cpu, maybe a 45' fitting would work for you? or one of the fittings that is 90' but is in 3 sections to allow you to slightly change the direction of it and not do an entire 90'?

hope this helps

kdsx, why don't you order from DazMode? They're based in Canada. Another option is NCIX, but their selection is more limited.

DazMode: http://www.dazmode.com/store/
NCIX: http://www.ncix.com/

When I was first building my loop they didn't have the part I wanted and didn't know the company to well, so I kinda forgot about them well for dazmode that is. NCIX has really nothing for water cooling. But I will look into dazmode more for next time I need order parts. Thanks for the links tho.

Back