• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

hey guys

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cumherepruto

hi i is domenik from germany and i have question with my procesor . i is useing intel core i7 2600k !!!! when i do overklock then it turn bluescren!!!! i did maltiplikador to 45 to do 4.5 mhz but when i do start pc then it bluescren

and sori for my inglish!!!

I suggest you enable CPU load line calibration first. Then give a Vcore bump if still erroring.

What's the exact error in the BSOD? Also list your complete system spec's in detail, including all of the current voltages and DRAM timings at 4.5GHz. If you aren't using the auto-overclocking feature in the BIOS or via software, then list all of the overclocking-related BIOS / UEFI options you changed manually to achieve that clock.

"maltiplikador" - not sure if trolling or being serious...

Just in case you are really interested in overclocking, I'd suggest you give a few more information on what settings you made and maybe what bluescreen error occured.

If you just set the Multi to 45 without changing anything else, I'd took a look in some of the guides floating around here and start from scratch.

Back