• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Change of events

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LuKE

Well it looks like most of the members from novastar are moving to ocsetiteam. I honestly have no idea what's going on but i've been told the reason will come out soon. I give up on trying to figure you guys out. oh well, have fun sir-epix, chawken and whoever else decides to jump ship. Good working with you both!

Last edited:
LuKE said:
Well it looks like most of the members from novastar are moving to ocsetiteam. I honestly have no idea what's going on but i've been told the reason will come out soon. I give up on trying to figure you guys out. oh well, have fun sir-epix, chawken and whoever else decides to jump ship. Good working with you both!
You are always more than welcome as well luke, it would be nice to have you back as well. It was suggested you guys could crunch as Nova Star if you wanted too as well? The more the merrier

J

Luke,

I won't pretend to know all the details about recent events but from the way things were going over the last few days I was hoping that maybe, just maybe, team NovaStar would join en masse with OC as a sub-team. I would never actively poach from an active team though.

Let me appologize if things have taken an unfortunate route.

Cy

Luke:

We all recall the particupation previously you had as a OC SETI Team member, an always welcome you back in the evnt to decide to return to us. We always have thought of all the guys and gals that visit our forum (members and non-members of the OC SETI Team) as friends and fellows......

Back