• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

booting system

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gmoni29

i need help every time i start my system it goes straight to the bios in stead of booting my os my board is a asus crosshairs formula v and my cpu is a fx8350 8 core

i need help every time i start my system it goes straight to the bios in stead of booting my os my board is a asus crosshairs formula v and my cpu is a fx8350 8 core

There are some odd Usb devices plugged in that can cause that symptom.
RGone...

Is there anything you changed before it stopped working? Did you check if you set the correct drive as boot drive?

This may sound silly, but unplug your keyboard and try to boot with no keyboard plugged in.

I tried everything pulled all my USB's out.disconnect my keyboard and mouse and reset my CMOS. The only way I can start my window is if I go into the bios and force start my os

cmos jumper

i cant find my cmos jumper does anyone knows where its located i have a asus crosshairs formula v z board am3

Back