• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

is this a bad score ?? is my GPU dying? =(

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
But I have two cards :) the 690 is dual GPU, in fact, it's essentially dual 680s, so if you had two, you would have got around 15000.

i am about to get another 680 in the mail(comes in about 2 days). i have noticed that in bf3 i get lower fps now than 2 months ago..? may have something to do with new map packs or something? i dunno, maybe im paranoid :p but i got this feeling that something is wrong... look at the physics score etc how much higher you are!

They're just benchies, I wouldn't worry about it too much. Just go by how your applications run. My RAM and disk drives are much faster, too, so that may help some.

yeah but i want same score as anybody els with the same, i paid for that :( wait, did u have 2x690? oc'd? and what are your cpu/ram speed? i see you have same prob as me, gpu showing 705mhz on gpu and 1.2ghz on cpu...?

Everything is stock clocked. I have one (1) GTX690.

The thing with benchmarks is that they will run a bit different on everyone's PC. It will depend on your hardware, what drivers you are using, and what other software you are using.

I've got 32Gb of DDR4 2400MHz RAM. My RAID drive reads and writes at 1.6GB/s, so these factors come into play as well. There are just so many factors involved that it makes it difficult to compare scores directly.

Everything is stock clocked. I have one (1) GTX690.

The thing with benchmarks is that they will run a bit different on everyone's PC. It will depend on your hardware, what drivers you are using, and what other software you are using.

I've got 32Gb of DDR4 2400MHz RAM. My RAID drive reads and writes at 1.6GB/s, so these factors come into play as well. There are just so many factors involved that it makes it difficult to compare scores directly.

yeah i know.. but THAT big difference is annoying me.. well, i'll see when i got that SLI up'n'running =) maybe it gives alot better score

How many FPS did you lose in BF3? like you said it could be from new map packs.

Also your boost my be a little lower if it's getting warmer in the PC room.

How many FPS did you lose in BF3? like you said it could be from new map packs.

Also your boost my be a little lower if it's getting warmer in the PC room.

it is about the same fps average, but it dips for a couple seconds, as low as 45, and back up at 58-60(v-sync on). this is on ultra. and this dips has been bigger and bigger. also i get microfreeze/spikes but its yellow , so it indicates its the CPU. temps have been about the same as always. i do clean the dust filters regularly, only change i've done lately is to switch out the h60 with an H100i, means more fans, which also should mean lower temps and better airflow right? i have no clue why this happens...

Back