• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Looking for a New Gaming Monitor.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Proxish

Hey guys,
Good morning, good afternoon and hope you are having a great day.

I'm looking to buy a new monitor and I'm looking for your input.
Basics of what I want are this: 27" 1080p 60Hz LED.

I currently game on a 46" 3D HDTV at 1920x1080 at 60Hz. As I'm moving in with with my girlfriend, we've agreed to put the TV in the livingroom, close enough to the computer to hook up when I want massive screen gaming and buy a new monitor together as a compromise.

I'm looking at a max of £200, though the lower the better obviously.
All input is appreciated.

Thanks guys.

Thanks for your feedback. I was looking for a 27" though. The drop from a 46" to a 23" is just too much, which is why I was looking more at 27" models.
3D isn't necessary as my 46" is 3D and I can plug into that if need be for 3D applications, movies, etc.

I was looking more at this list here over on Scan, they seem to have quite a few Acers and BenQ's for around £200 but I don't know what's good.

http://www.scan.co.uk/shop/computer-hardware/all/monitors-tvs/led-19-27

I've also heard a bit about the Qnix's, heard they are supposed to be really good... But I don't know, I'm hesitant to go for a monitor from an eBay retailer.

Back