• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I need a custom acrylic window for my case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

canadian1695

Registered
Hello all I'm working on modding my case (corsair 600T white edition) and I want to put a full window rather then what I currently have which is the stock partial. Basically I'm looking for a quote at this point just to see how much its gonna cost.

Not sure if they still do it, but I worked at a True Value in high school and I used to cut acrylic in the store. It's really not that hard, if you are only doing straight cuts (no rounded edges).

Even with rounded edges, a jigsaw or Dremel makes that a snap. Acrylic is really easy to cut.

Well because your state side the door is relitively cheap to buy from the guy's store!! Just look at the videos and see what you think, it does make a real big difference and looks great. AJ. :thup: ;)

There is a E-Mail address which you can order using Paypal ETC! ;)

I prefer to use LEXAN, it can be found at home depot or lowes, and can be cut with tin snips, and it wont crack.

I prefer to use LEXAN, it can be found at home depot or lowes, and can be cut with tin snips, and it wont crack.

Biggest difference is that while acrylic cracks, lexan scratches. You can buff out scratches in acrylic but not in lexan.

thanks so much for all the replies it sounds like I might have to cut my own the mnpctech one is alot more then I want to spend.

Back