• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Auslogics Registry Cleaner good ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gh0sT-NoVa

Hey guys , Im actually currently using CCleaner , to help clean all my junk file and fix my registry keys...but problem is , even ea time just right after i finished running CCleaner TWICE ! ( i do another analyze after first to make sure it didn't miss anything ) but when i use Auslogic Disk Defrag to check my system health it always still detect that there are still junk files and registry keys problem in my system.

So i was wondering anyone here uses Auslogic's Registry Cleaner ? Is it better ? Im rather a " noob " in program stuffs , so if it's not a user friendly program , meaning I might ending up having big problems if i don't know what im doing with this program , plz do tell.

If it's simple and better compared to CCleaner plz do tell too. :thup:

Even if i do download and try it myself , i doubt i know the difference or what to do even. When i used CCleaner ,i had everything on default , i just it do it's thing.

Run away, run away!
Use the Windows defragger, it works fine.
Registry cleaners and such are almost always either useless or malware.

I've yet to "clean" the registry on this windows 7 install.
It's been on ~7 motherboards across four platforms with a dozen or more GPUs from both brands and multiple primary hard drives.
It's simply not needed.

^ Listen to Bob.

I use CCleaner for general optimization and Auslogics Disk Defrag (because i'm weird).

Last edited:
lol ok , in that case i best lay off the registry cleaner.
But so far i been using Auslogic Defrag , seems pretty good , it's lot faster compared to Window's one....tks for the help guys

Back