• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Abit NF7-S v2.0 partner

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

apenland01

Is there anyone in AZ that would like to push this system to the limit? I have a NF7-S v2.0 with Barton 2500 and Mushkin RAM that I would like to test to the limit with phase change or extreme water cooling. It hasn't been doing any work other than stock since I gave it to my parents 7 or 8 years ago.

I SUPPLY: The motherboard, CPU, RAM and video card, original driver disk.

YOU SUPPLY: Case, cooling supplies, HDD/CD/DVD drives and technical overclocking knowledge of the bios.

You also supply ample beer for testing purposes as well, if somewhat local in the southern Arizona area. I would be willing to split the cost of a pizza as well.

Let me know, I'd love to see what can happen with this older system.

I would consider shipping this to an expert out of state if you pay the cost to ship it to you. Also, you have to document the test on youtube or something so I can see how it performs.

I'm open to ideas since it's just sitting my garage collecting dust at this point.

Amen!

wow !! talk about old memories !! Good luck on your adventure !!

Yeah, I had a lot of fun with this board and CPU when I was really into OC'ing everything I owned at the time.....

When my parents took it, I thought it might last them a few years, but they used it constantly and they never had to replace anything except their hdd's. They couldn't kill the damn thing.

Fun, fun, fun! That was back when I had the time for hobbies......the good ole days, lol.

I would actually be willing to ship this out on my dime if someone will OC it and document it with some pics or video.

I just don't have the cooling gear or time to do it.

Good times!!!

I wish I still had my cooling gear! Too bad it got stolen in a bad trade :(

I had to dig up this 'ol pic I took of my NF7-S...

I even had a few leaks, still couldn't kill the board!

Attachments

• IMAG0002.JPG
    IMAG0002.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 56
I still have one in the basement. I ran the same combo for a long time, got some really good speeds out of that rig on mid-range water.

Back