• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for three monitors.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DarrenP

Alright, here's the details:

Must be:
1920x1080 Resolution
Under 500$ each
Display port, DVI, and HDMI ready.

Preferred:
Made by Dell
27"
3D ready

If you can find something great, if not thanks for trying anyway! :) Thanks in advance to any suggestions, all suggestions will be taken into account.

-Darren

I've got two LG monitors, and have used a ton of Dell monitors, and haven't had issues with any of them.

I would recommend this or this if you can get them in Canada.

If 3D is really important, I don't have recommendations as I haven't used any.

Check out this one

I have experience with ASUS displays and love them, I have a 22" standard widescreen and 2 24" LED wide screens at home and all of them are great with their build quality, and image quality.I don't not know how their 27" 3d displays are, but I would image they would be just as good or better.

Synthetic_Fenix: Just the right type of monitor except for the fact that i need it to be display port read

Atminside: None of those have Display port. I need Display port. Unless you know of any reallY good dongles? I'd be going from display port to whatever i could connect to on the second monitor you recommended, or the one Fenix recommended.

I doubt you'll find all three (HDMI, DVI, DP) on one monitor, but there are plenty of adapters from DP to HDMI/DVI that work well considering they're going digital to digital.

Your GPU might even come with a DP to DVI adapter.

The monitor i linked has all 3... :chair: I was just looking for perhaps a bigger, 3D model.

Edit; Sorry it doesn't have HDMI, but that isn't like 100% needed just would highly prefer it. I can always use a converter from HDMI to DVI

That monitor right there. Exactly what i was looking for, thanks! :D

edit: Just a little backround info, i'm going to be getting three of those. Running them in Eyefinity.

First, if you are not decided on the GPU setup, i suggest you to take screens with at least DVI/HDMI and DP connector. This way you wont have to relie on adapater ( wich can fail ) for your connection if you use eyefinity. Eyefinity LOVE DP... the more DP you use, the best your eyefinity experience could be. Better buy screen with DP if you are buying now ... you wont regret it. Nvidia GPU too have DP connection BTW.

Then, for the display, 3 27inch is DAMN BIG. I currently run 3 27inch display ( Asus VE278Q ) and it use ALOT of space on a desk. Mine are "all mounted" to a structure ive made behind my desk to eliminate the feet/stand but the overall size of the thing is something to think about before going 3 27inch. If i was buying my screen today, i'd take 3 24inch, like i had in the past. I'm sit about 4-5 foot far from my display... if you are closer... 3x27 is just way too large to look at !

Edit : These ASUS VG248QE have DP connection :)

I'm one that learns from their mistakes... I should also add i have done the research and know i'll have enough compute/horse-power to run those.

ASUS VG248QE, best choice price/IQ and as i told, 3 27inch is REALLY large to look at. 3 24 is a better fit.

The only time you really want 3x27" is for a racing cockpit. For other stuff 24" is plenty (normally even for a cockpit too)

Back