• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ln2 weekend

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

trailertrash13

I want to say thanks to DnB for sharing some Ln2 this weekend. my first time was about the same as dice got it to run, ran a few benches and then done. after about 2 hours it would not even post a bios profile for me. DnB showed me a few tricks and then we were done. was fun will try again but will need to get a new pot my dice pot has to much of a temp swing. so ln2 is on hold till then lol. thanks again DnB

im not sure what went wrong. it pulled down to temp prety fast. found out my home made dice pot will not work for ln2. them temp swings to fast. when i tryed to start upping the vcore for more clocks it just would not boot to windows but would boot to bios. then at the end it would not even boot a oc profile that i know is occt stable for 2.5 hours @4.7 so we called it quits. now im saving for a better pot or make my own again. 110 copper this time not 90/10 copper/nickel. and get a better benching psu. and other stuff lol.

Edit: i have 2 9800 gtx+'s and a 4870x2 that i will be benching soon lol.

Just saw you live in MN... my family used to live there years ago. Why bother with the LN2 when you could just outdoor bench in February? :D

*edit* nm, remember now that LCD monitors won't turn on if it's -30F :p

No pictures?? C'mon guys, LN2 partys need pictures of things exploding and who did it! :rofl:

Back