• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GeForce Experience, anyone?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Culbrelai

I gotta say the program is pretty but...

Look what it thinks GTA IV is "optimized"

gottalaugh_zps9f7d7070.png

Putting all of the draw distances to 1...

lmfao

Any silly recommendations for you guys?

I have to tweak&test everything myself to make sure I'm running as much eye-candy as possible while still getting tolerable framerate. I don't see these apps ever being anything of value to enthusiasts. And even if it did work flawlessly, and got it right every time, could you really trust it, and not tweak? I HAVE to tweak&test... it's like a compulsion.

wow is that on the 670 in your sig? Thats unreal. I havent had a single problem with it. its been a great help for me infact. I hate tweaking settings, pretty much everything its optimized for me has been an improvement.

maybe it just hates GTA

wow is that on the 670 in your sig? Thats unreal. I havent had a single problem with it. its been a great help for me infact. I hate tweaking settings, pretty much everything its optimized for me has been an improvement

Yeah it is, lmfao it put everything on medium or low on GTA IV and all the draw distances (there are many, # of cars, view distance, detail distance, etc) to 1.

Dumb program. I get 54 FPS with everything maxed, as should be on a game from 2008...

Interesting. I remember using it when it came out and discarding it. Perhaps I did it for the right reasons.

Back