• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HWbot submissions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Johan45

Benching Team Leader Super Moderator
I'm having a heck of a time trying to submit my Firestrike score. I got 8898 pts but it has to be in a specific format and I'm just not getting it right. They require '.' but no matter where I put the . it's not accepted. Can someone give me some insight. Also are CPuz and Gpuz required with this submission?

GPUz and CPUz are required, there shouldn't be any . in the score as submitted to HWBot.

That's weird even when I tried without it it wasn't accepted .I'll try again later. I'm anxious cause with my setup this score might get me in top place!! Should I list an AIO cooler as air or water?

I'm having a heck of a time trying to submit my Firestrike score. I got 8898 pts but it has to be in a specific format and I'm just not getting it right. They require '.' but no matter where I put the . it's not accepted. Can someone give me some insight. Also are CPuz and Gpuz required with this submission?

If you're trying to submit it to the Pro OC Cup Q2'13, their Firestrike rules say "Use 1 videocard core(s) in total."

Not sure how you're beating a Titan by almost 1500 points.

The Pro Cup is Fire Strike Extreme, it's at 1440p I think.
Normal Fire Strike is 1080p if I recall correctly.

Ya it's just the regular Firestrike submission. This is my first ,Trying to qualify for the team. So right now im downloading. I don't think wprime likes win8 or something wouldn't run just an error and not oc'd.
Beleive me ATM I'm making it whimper.

Ya it's just the regular Firestrike submission. This is my first ,Trying to qualify for the team. So right now im downloading. I don't think wprime likes win8 or something wouldn't run just an error and not oc'd.
Beleive me ATM I'm making it whimper.

have to make it run in Windows vista or XP
cant run in 7 or 8
wprime is like that

Got it

got it.JPG

When do you get points? After they evaluate it? :salute:

Last edited:
Got it chance that was my mistake!

Back