• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BF3 Issues

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Badbonji

I've come back to BF3 after not playing it for a while and now I can't seem to get through a game without some sort of issue.

I keep getting the "Device reset due to a badly formed commant..." or the same with "command" instead of "commant" errors which crash the game completely.

Other times I find it hard to even join the servers, either getting kicked, timing out or losing connection whilst joining.

Even in-game with a reasonable ping it can feel laggy and unresponsive, no other game is like this for me.

Using driver 320.18, tried running at stock clocks on the GPU as well as with the overclock but that doesn't help. I updated to 320 from a previous driver hoping it would solve the device reset issue. Any clue on how to fix this problem?

BF3 main servers have been under a DDOS attack for awhile, it seems to be less of a frequency and they took steps to weaken the attack but it was pretty bad for about 30 days straight.

"It's not you, it's them" is a possibility.

Back