• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

does this exist?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

XFXKilla

Registered
I have some old 500 gig IDE drives, unfortunately my mb has no IDE connector on the board.

Does a IDE to SATA power connection exist that I can plug into the HD?

I doubt it, I seen the molex to sata power connections but thats not what I am talking about.

Thanks in advance.

I have a little adapter that converts USB to 3.5" and 2.5" SATA, and IDE. It was about $30 but it's been very useful for pulling info off of old machines. They're available at most online retailer places too.

I have a little adapter that converts USB to 3.5" and 2.5" SATA, and IDE. It was about $30 but it's been very useful for pulling info off of old machines. They're available at most online retailer places too.

I have that same multi-port adapter. It will let me plug anything into a USB. If you are looking to install the drives and use them permanently I would go with the device linked above.

Z

Back