• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Some errors that I want taken care of

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Zephos

Alright, so there are a few games that I really want to play, but I can't due to some annoying errors. Before I start, I'll say that the video card in the sig is being RMA'd and I have a 128mb ATI card from 2005 just to hold me over. It does not support 3.0 shaders

First off, Minecraft. After I click login on the launcher, I get a quick black screen and then an error message which starts with:
PHP:
# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
#
#  EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x0000000064d209fe, pid=4672, tid=1124
I can put the rest of the error up if you need it.

Next is the game StarDrive. I have all my frameworks up to date, but when I open the .exe, I get this error:
StarDrive107b.png

Finally, World of Warplanes. Everything downloaded, but once it tries to install, I get this:
WorldofWarplaneserror.png

If you guys could help, it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I can't update, the card's drivers are Vista, I'm on 7. The card is the problem

a 128mb card fro 2005 isnt good enough to go on, odds are your SOL any way with 128Mb of ram and shader nothing. i'd wait or grab a cheapy card for occasions such as this

They all appear to be errors associated with your video card not being compatible except WOP which appears to be a patching issue.

BTW a cheapo Video card from any big box will hold you over until it comes back, also you can then keep it for troublshooting puposes.

Back