• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Crosshair V Formula-Z Not taking Screenshots

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

EmptySoul

Registered
Hello good people

So I've had this Mobo for afew months now... and by the way its Awesome... My only complaint is that it's too damn picky with what RAM it does and does not like...

But anyway the problem I'm having is its supposed to take screenshots of the BIOS... but it does not lol...

It says "Press f12 to take screen shot"

when I press f12 it says "Screen Capture Failed, Please ensure that USB flash drive with available space is plugged in"

Yes it is plugged in lol

The device is empty

The computer recognises the device once its booted up

I have tried a number of different USB ports

Anyone have any ideas?? I know its going to be something incredilbly stupid but I just can't figure it out.. I have checked the manual but can't find it... I guess they figured that there was no need as its so simple lol

I have tried searching google but i'm not even finding one result with anyone having the same problem..

but but but I tried.. Is there a limit to the size of the USB like it only takes a 4GB or lower or something... Okay I'm going to try again... I want it to work but at the same time I will be pissed if it now works!!! lol

I would try something smaller.

Are you plugging the stick into one of the motherboard ports or the front of your case?

What format is the USB stick?

GOD DAMN IT NOW IT ****** WORKS!!!!! SERIOUSLY WHAT THE HELL!!!!!! I HAVEN'T EVEN TOUCHED IT SINCE THE LAST TIME I WAS IN THE BIOS 10 SODDING MINUTES AGO!!!!!!?

...... SOLVED ......

Stupid thing is toying with me!!!

Back