• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Metro Last Light bug

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Zephos

Game worked great on this little card, pulling well over 30fps if not 60. Running the benchmark now, getting about 20 during high stress. But that's with one screen plugged in.

I hooked up my second screen that I use just for browsing, it's low res, and all the sudden the game opens in a weird resolution, messes up the other monitor, and the option to change the resolution is blank. It says
Resolution: <___>
where the _ is just empty space.

This game is great fun, and I'd like to play it without unplugging my second screen. Any way to do this?

After plugging in the second monitor, you should go to the nVidia control panel and make sure they are both configured correctly. In other words, make sure the resolution for both monitors is correct, and ensure that the correct monitor is set to primary and the other is set to secondary.

I'm not familiar with the game, but is there an option outside of the game (like a pre-launch config. tool) that will allow you to adjust resolution and settings before you load the game?

There is no reason that you should need to unplug your second monitor to play the game correctly, unless it is a bug with the game itself.

It was a bug. I fixed it by updating, then running the benchmark in 1080, then playing the game.

Back