• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AMD Athlon II X4 615e OVERCLOCK

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

makmoud98

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and I have never overclocked a CPU and I have no idea what to overclock it to because I don't want to break my very first rig. My computer has 4GB of DDR3-133 RAM, a AMD ATI Radeon HD 7570 GDDR5 video card (actually runs VERY well I got it for ~50 bucks and it can run Far Cry 3 at about 30 FPS on medium settings), and a AMD Athlon II X4 615e CPU. I know for a fact my motherboard has an overclocking function... but in case you need the motherboard's model number; here it is: BIOSTAR A780L3C.
If you have any other questions please leave a post. Thanks for reading my post, any help would be greatly appreciated. :D

Since that CPU has a locked multiplier you will only need to focus on the sticky notes instructions that describe how to overclock using the FSB.

Back