• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

lost a bunch of bionts

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

QuickFast

lost over a 130 bionts and 5 gold cups after making two new submissions

Attachments

• hwbot.JPG
    hwbot.JPG
    11.4 KB · Views: 83
  • hwbot2.JPG
    hwbot2.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 78
If you added results with any sub zero cooling then you moved to xtreme OC league where are different points. I don't know if your earlier results were on sub zero cooling or not ( or at least marked as dice/ln2 or ss ). That's my 1st thought.
Try to recalculate all results, maybe there is some bug in the database.

I was on xtreme OC league for a while now maybe it was a bug it all ways showed that i had 137 league points then after i submitted today it showed 7.9 points now it shows 16.50 funny thing is i was in the xtreme OC league the first time i ran on water guess as long as the team didn't lose any points its all good it sucks i lost 5 gold cups that was most likely a bug too

EDit- thanks xsuperbgx you ninja that post LOL

Last edited:
I think mine are screwed up. Shows I only have 18 points and I dropped like 1600 spots in the ranking.

Is this still the formula for points? total points = 15 best global subs + 20 best hardware subs

My points got all messed up earlier this week, but are back to normal now. :shrug:

Edit: And Matt, it still is top 15 global, and top 20 hardware.

Two, so far.
If your points are still screwed up tomorrow find the "R5 Pissing Off People With Obscure Server Setups By Changing Global Points" thread and post in there. That's what has trashed things.

I don't think they have even done the rare global hardware update yet. This is something else, but everyone is complaining in the thread for that. Last I looked the globals on rare hardware are still at 60. So this controversy is only a precursor to the whining to come...

Back