• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

out of commision temporarily...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

e_storm

Sorry fellow SETI crunchers, but my SETI rig is out of commission til friday at least. This is the second time it's been down for a week, in the last few months. Very upsetting.

The latest cause is a cracked pump housing. I'm not a high producer, but I probably average 2-3 per day, when I'm out of town, its 7/ day.

My "big" rig is down too. I replaced my t-bird 1.4 with an XP 1900+ and had to flash the BIOS so the mobo would support the new CPU. But, I seem to have some sort of video conflict now. During the W2k boot, I get a completely blank screen, but W2K continues to load. I'll try to reinstall W2k tonight. I'm anxious to see how much more crunching I can do with the XP.

I've had several that have been up and down randomly too lately work and life have been wacky the past few weeks.

With everything running in full I can get about 18-20 per day and right now I'm around 9-10

Back