• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need Pump Suggestions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kasey

I am currently working on my first custom loop. The loop will include cpu (i7 4770k) and 2 x gpu (2x 780's). The Radiators will will be 1 x 360mm and 1 x 240 mm. I need a pump that could provide good flow for such a loop. I don't have enough room in case for a second pump/reservoir so making 2 loops is improbable. My budget for the pump is ~$200.

Small but powerful is usually a job for the Swiftech 35x. Read the Swiftech site and reviews. At Sidewindercomputers for $85. Not sure where you live. Is Swiftech an option for you? Also please read the stickies at the top of the page for more suggestions. Good luck. :)

Small but powerful is usually a job for the Swiftech 35x. Read the Swiftech site and reviews. At Sidewindercomputers for $85. Not sure where you live. Is Swiftech an option for you? Also please read the stickies at the top of the page for more suggestions. Good luck. :)

idk. :p if they ship to an APO/FPO then yeah they are an option :p

Back