• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

net10 tmobile sim card

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

(G{in}[AK)TION]

i was planning on getting the tmobile simcard from net10 but i want to know if i can use the 25 dollar cards for it. the phone is a Motorola ZN5. plus i like the phone because of how it manages my music allot better than the lg800 i have right now. i also dont like the touch screen much as u thought i would so i was thinking of giving it to my sister instead.

anyway, they say that 50 dollar cards are required for the tmobile phones (while advertising 4g speeds) but the phone im going to use cannot use 4g only 2g.

is it possible to port my number from my lg800 phone to the tmobile phone and use the 25 dollar cards for it?

SIDE NOTE: i did talk to the net10 people on their forums, but they only gave me one answer (didnt capture their post in time) and then deleted it. so no one is responding.

I used up 50 minutes of my life that I will never get back with support on Net10. I would recommend that you get to at least the sixth level of management, since the five levels that I spoke to were not able to answer a simple question. However, YMMV.

After my days were used up I switched to Verizon since it is the only other provider out here in the Greater part of Minnesota with any coverage. Many of the pre-paid/no-contract phones use the Sprint network, and I have no service out here with them.

Back