• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Samsung SSD Pro or Corsair GT?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Out of those the 840 pro. After much reading i went with the Sandisk Extreme II though.

Another vote for the 840 Pro. I won't buy anything from Sandisk anymore after they weaseled out of honoring the warranty of an SD card a few years ago.

Wierd, they just warrantied an SD card from me last week no questions asked, i didnt even have any idea when i bought the thing or where.

Wierd, they just warrantied an SD card from me last week no questions asked, i didnt even have any idea when i bought the thing or where.

Maybe they have changed their policy. When I tried to get my card replaced several years ago (back when they were still pretty expensive; it was a $100+ card), they jumped through hoops to find a way to deny the claim, asking me several rounds of questions until they finally found a flimsy loophole.

Hello,

Finaly i will update my PC hard Drive from W.D Green to SSD but i don't know waht is beter, please help to choise the best ssd from the list below :

1. Corsair Force Series GT 120 GB

2. SAMSUNG SSD 840 Pro 128 GB

is that right the speed is not very important thing in ssd ?

Thanks and best regards

From these 2 Samsung looks much better.
If you want Corsair then check Neutron GTX series:
http://www.amazon.com/Corsair-2-5-I...379331183&sr=1-2&keywords=corsair+neutron+gtx

Thanks for everyone for help..

I will take the samsung pro with 256 Gb.

best regards.

Back