• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

More Rambling-$600 to spend

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

QuickFast

I know what i need,first off a good 775 board all i can find now is a x38 board i just bought a p5q deluxe turbo that's what i'm right now can't overclock cpu or memory at all(MY wife asked all you have is one motherboard for 100+ cpu'sn LOL) Need a new IB cpu as you can see from my (think my 3570k is degrading tread) plus i need some hdd's

I still think my 3570k is still capable to grab some cups, time will tell so i'm thinking of buy a 3770k,3770k and 3570k,or three 3570k and hope i get a good one or as i said earlier, get a good 775 board and a IB and some hdd's because my logic has not been working so what would (y'all - you guys think) will find out tomorrow if i can still bench at 5.7 i'm hoping to break the 6ghz barrier tomorrow LOL need my main rig back the Q6600 is getting tired

Back