• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Xfire problem I think

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

obione

Registered
Hi all just wondering if anyone can help recently picked up another hd 6970 but when I crossfire with my other I'm not sure there working properly cause if I run furmark only one shows up (but if I disable xfire both show up but only 1 has got loads it asu would expect) but if I run kombustor both show up and both have 97% load . So my question which of these programs is lying.Secondly what sort of scores should I be getting with dual 6970s
Thanks for any help
P.s yes I did install ati ccc from fresh it was a clean install of window so I don't think it is a driver problem

I don't use Furmark but if it reports 2 when not in Xfire then it probably recognizes the Xfire as one source. The best way to tell is to run Heaven or some benchmark with it on and disabled to see if it's giving you the boost you'd expect.

Back