• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I need help to overclock asus eah 6850 gpu

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Zezan

so wan to overclock my gpu but i dont know how, i wannt to get better performance in this picture you see default settings
saub.png

what i should change that would be better performance and gpu not break up ?

I can't see the picture as it is blocked from my office because it is hosted externally (will post a picture up to host internally.

That said, get a program name ASUS GPU Tweak and you can overclock that card. Generally, raise the core clock by 25Mhz until it freezes, back it down 25 mhz and test it out on a benchmark like Ungine Heaven for a while (5 mins). You can also raise the voltage as well to help raise the core clock. WHen you hit a wall on the core, raise the voltage .05 (if you card has that ability).

Rinse and repeat with the memory though chances are there is not any voltage adjustment there so what you see is what you get.

OCFinsertimages.png

im using a powercolor 6850. i run it at 850 core 1200 memory and did not mess witht he voltage. CCC only allows me to go to 850 core and 1200 memory. im afraid if i install another program to up the voltage and core clock i might end up killing my card due to only being able to pull out 40 - 50 fps in bf4 beta and i want more fps. im going to be tight on money until feb so i cant be killing my card.

Back