• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Razer naga

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pigpottomus

So for the past few days, the mouse has been dying.. Lights flicker for like 3 seconds and dies.. Keep plugging in against and again, it works, but for only 10seconds or less and dies again. Now it doesn't even turn on, or if it did, it'll only be like 1 second. Removed synapse 2.0. How would I uninstall the drivers?

Last edited:
Nope not anymore. :( I did uninstall it when it was temporarily working.. But not sure if I did it right. But I also tried it my brothers computer and it's the same. Might just be a dead mouse now

Naga and Naga epic has been connecting/disconnecting at random since launch. Hell I am on my 4th epic now. I don't know what it is with Razer - they have truly excellent product ideas but their QC system blows big'un.

I agree with you Zodicus, When my brother bought it, after awhile it had the double click left click, that stopped, then this. For some reason now, it just decides to start working again. >.>

My first one would disconnect/reconnect every 5 seconds or so. We pinned it down to the cord being defective. The second one the dock went completely bonkers and I used the dock from my original (the original sailed across the room and met a grizzly death against a solid wood door) The second had a left click issue but it just completely died. I lost my receipt on that one so I could not RMA. Third one would randomly loose connection with my pc - took it back to Best Buy under warranty. And the 4th one - it's been going strong for 2 months now.

I don't know why I keep buying these. I really like them don't get me wrong. The layout, feel and functionality of them are second to none but good lord; a new 130 dollar mouse once or twice a year is getting expensive. That's money I could be investing in upgrading my rig.

Yeah, i might just go with something cheap, My HP keyboard and Dell mouse lasted longer.. >.>Just last night while researching, both my mouse and keyboard died on me again.. Such a hassle XC

Back