• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Keeping the Dragon alive.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mOpAr

Hi, new to the forums and new to this side of computing. I've had a computer for years but didn't know much about the inner workings of the "magic box" that sat on the desk. No better way to learn than get your hands dirty and build one right?
So tell me guys and gals what do I need to look out for when I fire(eh..not the best word I know) this baby up. What procedures do you go thru. I know this is typical "newbie" stuff. But I'm kinda nervous about it. Anythig outside of the manual you guys do? Come help shape a future overclocker. A small mind is a terrible thing to waste. :beer:

Hey Mopar,

If you could be a little more specific in your needs I would be glad to help ya out. Just did my Dragon+ install the other day. Everything went good for the most part. Drop me an email at

[email protected]

later.

-shane

Back