• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus Sabertooth remote Go Problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

oneeye69

Registered
OK i so I was messing around with the AI on my rig and started the remote go as a remote desktop, so my screen went black and the screen was on my phone. Then the program stopped responding and shut down but my screen wont come back on. no signal. Please help:bang head

Of course by now you have shut down the computer and rebooted?

I did a quick search to see what other users were saying about Remote Go and I doubt you are going to be very well satisfied. Seems by my polling of people responding on the net, that about 70% think the app is just junk. A few even had bad crashes and had to RE-install windows. Not what I would like myself.
RGone...

I have tryed everything. I wish I could just leave things alone when they work. I can start in safe mode and the screan works but when I load windows normally it get past the windows splash screen and then the signal shuts off and the screen goes off.

Ok I had updated the Asus Ai and that new version locked up and changed something in the registry I guess. I did a system restore to before I did the update and that let the video card sens a signal again. Thanks for looking and maybe this will help someone else.

I did a system restore to before I did the update and that let the video card sens a signal again.

Man I was shocked at the problems caused for a goodly number of people and having to do a system restore is not a fun thing. Good thing you had SR in use.
Luck man.
RGone...ster.

I had no problem with the Remote Go! on the PC and installed the app from the app store on my iPhone just fine. The program works fine and does as intended although its usefulness is questionable. The screen on my iPhone is just too small to remote control my PC.

No problems with functionality though. Sorry to hear you've been having issues.

I have installed it but found it to not be very good & if you uninstall it it leaves behind stuff so I ended up just doing a fresh install of OS

I have installed it but found it to not be very good & if you uninstall it it leaves behind stuff so I ended up just doing a fresh install of OS

That is the part that I was reading while searching and was not impressed at all. Know way to know if it would work well for a particular user and then to get a full cure they were having to RE-install the O/S. That seems counter-productive for sure.
RGone...

That's the problem with all those fancy add-ons. I use Turbo evo when benching to get that extra little bit sometimes. The version that came on the CD seems to work fine, the updated one I downloaded from ASUS causes crashes, or just up and closes etc...
I typically don't use such software but I have found a need for it lateley Just like AMD OD I have one version that works and one that doesn't

Back